T-Shirt Design ContestSponsored by Wyrmwood
T-Shirts sold at the convention in previous years have raised significant funds for Child’s Play, around 50% of our total fund raising effort comes from t-shirt sales.
ALL profit raised goes to Child’s Play
This year will be two t-shirts: Regular (white or black) and Limited Edition (colour). The Limited Edition shirt will be a higher price with limited stock. Once they’re gone, they’re gone.
Con Plus are hosting a competition for participants to design the front of the shirt. The winner gets their design printed on both standard & Limited Edition T-Shirts for 2018, AND a handmade Purpleheart Dice Vault from the competition sponsor Wyrmwood.
A new feature this year is that on the back of the shirts will be all of our featured sponsors for Con+1. We've managed to raise substantial funds for Child's Play by getting some of the convention sponsors to quite literraly "back" our shirt this year!
The winning design will be featured on the front of all our t-shirts for Con+1. This includes our Regular white t-shirt, as well as our Limited Edition t-shirt. But that’s not all! On top of that, the winner will also be the lucky owner of a Purpleheart Dice Vault from Wyrmwood!
How to Enter
- The design is up to you, but including our mascot Polly the Mage (the red d20) is very much encouraged! You can download the official logo from our Media & I.D. Pack page.
- Copyrighted images should not be used in the design.
- Participants may also choose the base colour of the shirt, white or black, and also the colour of the Limited Edition shirt in their entry so make sure your t-shirt design compliments them! The full list of colours can be found on the right:
- The maximum dimension of your design must be 14"x16" (35.56cm x 40.64cm) at 300dpi. You may use transparency in PNG format.
- All entries should be emailed to conplusteamgmail.com with your chosen Limited Edition colour.
- The closing date for designs is midnight UTC, 16th June 2018.
- Prize will be sent after the convention has finished on 3rd November 2018.